A good sale to Montevideo. Montevideo is a great springboard for Punte del Estes or Buenos Aires. Going to Buenos Aires from Montevideo via ferry would save Americans a $140 reciprocity fee that Argentina charges for entering via the two Buenos Aires airports.
- November 5th – 12th. Valid for travel until December 13th or January 1st, 2013 – February 19th, 2013 or February 19th, 2013 – April 3rd, 2013 or April 13th, 2012 – July 12th, 2013 for Monday through Thursday departures. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing code and enter “aa+” on both outbound and return fields to search only American Airlines availability. Must purchase at least 7 days in advance of departure.
- SFO – ORD (Chicago) – MIA (Miami) – MVD (Montevideo) – MIA – ORD – SFO
- 15,034 miles or 5.9 cents per mile
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on AA.com
- Receive $1 back for using Ebates.com or Mr. Rebates prior to booking on AA.com
- AA’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Uruguyan Peso (UYU) $1USD = 20.25 UYU
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
For more of latest cheap San Francisco Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Flight Deal San Francisco page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.