We like Beijing, even if it is a bit sterile relative to Shanghai. Here are few things we like to do when we are in Beijing:
- Peking Duck @ Made in China at the Grand Hyatt Beijing (make sure you pre-order it when you make your dinner reservation)
- Hand pull noodles at Noodlebar @ 1949 Hidden City Complex
There’s also some great historic sites.
- November 5th – 12th. Valid for travel from October 23rd – December 6th. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase by October 8th.
- SEA – SFO (San Francisco) – PEK (Beijing) – SFO – SEA
- 13,184 miles or 5.7 cents per mile
- Use dates found on ITA Software Matrix Search and book on United.com
- United’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – required prior to arrival. $140. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Chinese Yuan Renminbi (CNY) – $1USD = 6.3 CNY
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Fee Foreign Transaction Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
For more of the latest cheap Seattle Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Seattle Flight Deals page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.