A nice sale to Bangkok — it’s the best city in Southeast Asia to use as a base to visit the rest of the region due to the number of low cost carrier options there.
- November 5th – 12th. Valid for travel until November 30th or January 1st, 2013 – April 30th, 2013 for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday departures. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and enter “dl+” on both outbound and return advanced routing codes to search only Delta Airlines availability. Must purchase by October 31st.
- SEA – NRT (Tokyo) – BKK (Bangkok) – NRT – SEA
- 15,278 miles or 6.0 cents per mile
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on Delta.com
- Delta’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Thai Baht (THB). $1USD = 31.25THB
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
For more of the latest cheap Seattle Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Seattle Flight Deals page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.