A good fare to Berlin.
- October 22nd – 29th. Valid for travel until October 31st or April 1st, 2013 – May 16th, 2013 for Monday, Wednesday and Friday departures. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase at least 10 days in advance of departure.
- LAX – ATL (Atlanta) – AMS (Amsterdam) – TXL (Berlin) – AMS – DTW (Detroit) – LAX
- 12,997 miles or 5.9 cents per mile
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on Delta.com
- Delta’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Euro (EUR) $1USD = 0.78 EUR
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
For more Los Angeles Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Flight Deal Los Angeles page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.