Late Night Special – United: Phoenix – Albany, New York (and vice versa) $151. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
This is what you call a sale! So what’s in Albany? Well, within a short drive are:
- Cooperstown – the Baseball Hall of fame
- Tanglewood / Berkshires in Western Massachusetts
- Thacher National Park
- Saratoga Springs
- October 11th – 16th. Valid for travel until July, 2013 for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday departures. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase at least 21 days in advance of departure.
- PHX – CLE (Cleveland) – ALB (Albany) – EWR (Newark) – PHX
- 4,437 miles or 3.4 cents per mile
- Use dates found on ITA Software Matrix Search and book on United.com
- United’s risk free cancellation policy here
For more Phoenix Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Flight Deal Phoenix page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.