A good sale to Montevideo. Go for some steak and check out Punte del Estes. Buenos Aires is also a short ferry ride away. The best part of going to Buenos Aires via Montevideo is avoiding the $140 reciprocity fee for Americans entering Argentina via air at the two Buenos Aires airports.
- October 9th – 15th. Valid for travel until December 13th or December 24th – December 31st or January 1st, 2012 – February 13th, 2013 for Monday through Thursday departures. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase at least 7 days in advance of departure
- LAX – DCA (Washington D.C.) – MIA (Miami) – MVD (Montevideo) – MIA – ORD (Chicago) – LAX
- 15,119 miles or 5.9 cents per mile
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on AA.com
- Receive $1 back for using Ebates.com or Mr. Rebates prior to booking on AA.com
- AA’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Uruguyan Peso (UYU) $1USD = 21.25 UYU
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
For more Los Angeles Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Flight Deal Los Angeles page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.