Dallas, it’s been a week since we had a deal for you. Here’s a pretty good deal.
- October 11th – 17th. Valid for travel from October 10th – December 12th, 2012 or December 26th, 2012 – March 31st, 2013. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — availability is scattered. Must purchase by September 16th
- DFW – IAD (Washington D.C.) – IST (Istanbul) – IAD – DFW. The portions between Dallas and Washington D.C. are operated by American, while Washington D.C. and Istanbul is operated by Turkish Airlines
- 12,788 miles or 6.0 cents per mile. The Turkish portion of the trip will earn full mileage with United MileagePlus program. provide your United number for the Turkish portion to earn credit.
- Visa: US Citizens – Visa on Arrival for $20. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Turkish Lira (TRY) – $1USD = 1.87 TRY
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
For more Dallas Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Flight Deal Dallas page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.