Yesterday, we published a deal to Belem, Brazil from New York and Philadelphia. There is limited availability to Belem from other parts of the country. Here are samples of our coverage cities with availability. Check your city to see if it is available:
- Los Angeles – $574
- Seattle – $574
- San Francisco – $574
- Portland – $577
- Phoenix – $594
- Dallas – $574
- Chicago – $574
- Sample from Los Angeles
- October 6th – 14th. Valid for travel until November 15th. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — on the length of stay field, enter a date range instead of a fixed number of days to see best availability. Must purchase at least 14 days in advance of departure and by August 31st.
- LAX – MIA (Miami) – MAO (Manaus) – BEL (Belem) – MAO – MIA – LAX. The MAO – BEL – MAO segments are operated by TAM. There is a double promotion within the valid fare period for the MIA – MAO – MIA portions of the trip with American Airlines. Signup here: Double Miles to Manaus.
- 11,110 miles or 5.1 cents per mile. The LAX – MIA – MAO – MIA – LAX portions will earn 100% American mileage. The MAO – BEL – MAO portions is operated by TAM. TAM is partners with United and US Airways. The fare will credit 100% mileage with both airlines. Provide the TAM check-in staff with your United or US Airways frequent flyer number to receive credit.
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on AA.com. To purchase on AA.com, go to AA.COM Advance Flight Search and make sure for item 7 – “Choose a Carrier” – All Carriers is selected for this fare to show up.
- Receive $1 back for using Ebates.com or Mr. Rebates prior to booking on AA.com
- AA’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – Required prior to arrival – $160. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Brazilian Real (BRL) $1USD = 1.93 BRL
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.