Here’s a good fare to Dublin for late Fall and Winter travel and it works over Christmas and New Years. Don’t forget, Dublin is a great base for low cost carriers to the rest of Europe.
[Update 8/31/2012 – Delta pulled this fare at 1PM Eastern]
- October 10th – 16th. Valid for travel until October 31st or December 13th – 19th or December 24th – January 1st for Sunday through Thursday departures from the United States and Monday through Thursday departures to the United States. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase at least 7 days in advance of departure and by September 6th.
- ORD – ATL (Atlanta) – DUB (Dublin) – ATL – ORD
- 9,066 miles or 5.1 cents per mile
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on Delta.com
- Delta’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – Not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Euro (EUR). $1USD = 0.81 EUR
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.