Anywhere from the West Coast to Africa for under $1,000 is a very good deal.
- November 6th – 15th. Valid for travel until March 31st, 2013. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable “advanced routing codes” and enter “tk+” on both the outbound and return field to search for only Turkish Airlines. Must purchase at least 3 days in advance of departure and by September 10th.
- LAX – IST (Istanbul) – NBO (Nairobi) – IST – LAX
- 19,636 miles or 5.0 cents per mile. Turkish Airlines is a partner with United Airlines and is a member of the Star Alliance, so you will receive 100% mileage credit with United Airlines. 19,636miles is almost enough for a one domestic reward ticket — or up to $400 in value. Provide the Turkish Airlines check-in staff with your MileagePlus number to receive your miles.
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on Turkish Airlines
- Visa: US Citizens – Visa on Arrival for $25. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Kenyan Shilling – $1USD = 85 KES
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
To make sure you receive our latest deals, LIKE our The Flight Deal Facebook Page, follow us on Twitter @TheFlightDeal, or subscribe to The Flight Deal RSS Feed or Subscribe via Email (Once a Day)
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.