We saw Copa posting this fare at $292 earlier today but have been frustrated by how they are releasing seats — 1 at a time for 1 departures in October.
Tonight, they manage to increase the amount of departures to 4 dates but increased the price to $392. All departures only has 1 seat. So this is good for solo travelers. This is what we see on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search for October departures:
Maybe this will work for someone, but it is definitely frustrating on our end trying to do this deal. This is a very good price for Lima from Los Angeles. We expect this pattern to play out throughout the day — so if these dates doesn’t work, we recommend you check back later to see if they release something different. Previously Copa had release departures on 10/1 and 10/25.
- October 24th – 29th. The fare rule say this is available for October & November departures, but we have only manage to find departure dates in October. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advance routing code and enter “cm+” to search only COPA Air availability. Must purchase by August 27th
- LAX – PTY (Panama City) – LIM (Lima) – PTY – LAX
- 8,948 miles or 4.4 cents per mile. Copa Airlines is a member of the Star Alliance and partners with United and US Airways. This fare will earn 100% mileage with United. Provide the checkin staff with your United frequent flyer # to receive credit.
- Visa: US Citizens – Not Required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Peruvian Nuevo Sol (PEN) $1USD = 2.7 PEN
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.