Canada is an expensive travel market because of high taxes and a lack of competition. In that light, this is a good fare to Vancouver. (This also works from Vancouver to Chicago.)
[Update 8/26 @ 1PM Eastern – fare gone]
- October 25th – 29th. Valid for travel from September 4th – October 31st for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday departures. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase at least 14 days in advance of departure.
- ORD – PHX (Phoenix) – YVR (Vancouver) – PHX – ORD
- 5,332 miles or 6.0 cents per mile
- Use dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book at USAirways.com
- US Airways’ cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Canadian Dollar (CAD) $1USD = 1.01 CAD
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.