One of our team members drove from Dubai to Oman a few years ago and was telling us about the experience. Ever since then, we have been trying to figure out how to get there on top of all our other travel. We will get there at some point, its on our bucket list; we want to go off-roading in the wadis of Oman.
- November 11th – 18th. Valid for travel from October 22nd – December 13th or December 24th, 2012 – March 21st, 2013. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase by March 31st, 2013. (this does not mean this fare will be available until then; KLM can pull this anytime)
- LAX – AMS (Amsterdam) – DOH (Doha, Qatar) – MCT (Muscat) – DOH – AMS – LAX
- 18,110 miles or 5.1 cents per mile. KLM partners with Delta and is the national airline of the Netherlands. This fare will credit 100% mileage with Delta SkyMiles. With 18,110 miles, that’s almost enough for a free domestic ticket; remember to provide them your Delta SkyMiles number at checkin to receive your miles. DO NOT CREDIT THIS TO KLM’s program, as it will only earn 25%. Credit to Delta!
- Use dates found on ITA Software Matrix Search and book on KLM.com.
- Visa: US Citizens – Visa on Arrival. 20OMR or approximately $52. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Omani Rial (OMR) $1USD = 0.384 OMR
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.