This weekend Alitalia is having 15% off sale, which provides a few opportunities for good deals from various cities. Here’s an example of what you can get with the coupon: Athens for as low as $826. Go find your European destination.
- November 6th – 13th. The coupon is valid for travel from September 1st – November 30th and must purchase by Monday, August 27th at 12:00PM Eastern. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability, enable advance code and enter “az+” on both outbound and inbound to see this Alitalia fare.
- PHX – JFK (New York) – FCO (Rome) – ATH (Athens) – FCO – PHX
- 14,213 miles or 5.8 cents per mile. Alitalia is a member of the SkyTeam alliance and partners with Delta. This fare will earn 100% mileage with Delta. Provide the check-in staff with your Delta SkyMiles number to earn full mileage.
- Use dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on Alitalia.com. See our post from this morning for more details on the 15% off coupon – link here
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Euro (EUR) $1USD = 0.89 EUR
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.