We haven’t had a sale on this route in a while. For nonstop service, this is pretty good. This fare will expire tonight at 11:59PM Eastern.
- September 14th – 17th. Valid for travel from September 4th – October 3rd. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase by August 24th and at least 21 days in advance of departure. Delta’s fare rule does not specific a must purchase by date, however, in all likelihood when JetBlue’s fare expire, Delta will pull it too.
- Since this is 21 day advance purchase, the availability begins mid-September
- JFK – PHX (Phoenix) – JFK
- 4,294 miles or 5.6 cents per mile
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on Delta.com or JetBlue.com.
- Delta’s risk free cancellation policy here
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.