There hasn’t been a sale to Brazil in a few weeks. Sao Paulo doesn’t get the number of tourists that Rio de Janeiro gets, but you should watch the episode of Anthony Bourdin in Sao Paulo — he had a great time!
- October 2nd – 9th. Valid for travel from August – November 12th. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase by August 22nd.
- SFO – JFK (New York) – GRU (Sao Paulo) – JFK – SFO
- 14,678 miles or 6.0 cents per mile
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on AA.com
- Receive $1 back for using Ebates.com or Mr. Rebates prior to booking on AA.com
- AA’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – Required prior to arrival – $160. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Brazilian Real (BRL) $1USD = 1.93 BRL
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping