Cape Town is on sale. Use it to go on a safari or visit the wineries of Stellenbosch or Franschhoek.
- September 9th – 16th. Valid for travel from August 11th – October 25th or April 1st, 2013 – May 31st, 2013 or August 11th, 2013 – October 25th, 2013.Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advance routing codes and enter “kl+” on both inbound and outbound advance routing codes field to search only KLM availability. Must purchase by August 8th
- Sample for New York
- JFK – IAD (Washington D.C.) – AMS (Amsterdam) – CPT (Cape Town) – AMS – JFK
- 19,746 miles or 5.4 cents per mile. KLM partners with Delta and is the national airline of the Netherlands. This fare will credit 100% mileage with Delta SkyMiles. With 19,746 miles, that’s almost enough for a free domestic ticket; remember to provide them your Delta SkyMiles number at checkin to receive your miles. DO NOT CREDIT THIS TO KLM’s program, as it will only earn 25%. Credit to Delta!
- Use dates found on ITA Software Matrix Search and book on KLM.com.
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Rand – $1USD = 8 South African Rand (ZAR)
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping