A good sale to Milan for travel in January/February. If you can plan this far ahead, this is good fare.
- January 14th – January 22nd. Valid for travel from January 1st, 2013 – February 27th, 2013 for Monday through Thursday travel. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Searchand flexible month search to see availability, enable advance code and enter “ay+” on both outbound and inbound to see this Finnair fare. Must purchase 3 days in advance of departure.
- JFK – HEL (Helsinki) – MXP (Milan) – HEL – JFK
- 10,628 miles or 5.7 cents per mile. Finnair is a member of the OneWorld alliance and a partner of American Airlines’ AAdvantage program. Provide the checkin staff with your American Airlines AAdvantage frequent flyer number to receive 100% mileage credit. 10,628 miles is almost enough for an one-way domestic award ticket.
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Euro (EUR) $1USD = 0.76 EUR
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping