A very good fare to Ireland with very good availability from late Summer to Winter, 2013! Go grab a pint of Guinness
- December 6th – 12th. Valid for travel from August 26th – December 23rd and January 5th, 2013 – March 31st, 2013 for Monday through Thursday departures. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase by July 25th.
- JFK – BRU (Brussels) – DUB (Dublin) – LHR (London) – JFK. The BRU-DUB-LHR portions are operated by Aer Lingus, the national carrier of Ireland and will not earn any miles with American Airlines.
- 7,887 miles or 5.6 cents per mile. However, the BRU-DUB-LHR portions are not mileage eligible, as such, you will only earn 7,118 miles for the itinerary or 6.3 cents per mile. We are publishing this because this is a good fare for travel to Europe
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on AA.com
- Receive $1 back for using Ebates.com or Mr. Rebates prior to booking on AA.com
- Use the 10% off Costco AA Gift Cards to save more (program ending – hurry if you want to buy some)
- AA’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – Not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Euro (EUR). $1USD = 0.81 EUR
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping