The last time we published a fare to Fortaleza from Los Angeles, it was about $100 more. We been saying that there’s more to Brazil than Rio and that Fortaleza is a large city in the northeast coast of Brazil and known as a party city with great urban beaches. Go explore.
- October 17th – 24th. Valid for travel from August 15th – December 15th for Monday through Thursday departure. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase by June 30th.
- LAX – ATL (Atlanta) – GRU (Sao Paulo) – FOR (Fortaleza) – GRU – JFK (New York) – LAX
- 15,659 miles or 5.5 cents per mile
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on Delta.com
- Delta’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – Required prior to arrival – $160.
- Currency: Brazilian Real (BRL) $1USD = 1.93 BRL
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping