Manila is a good springboard to visit the rest of the Philippines. Use it to visit one of the upcoming beach destinations in the world – Boracay.
- October 15th – 22nd. Valid for travel from August 21st – November 30th for Monday through Thursday departures. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase by June 21st
- IAD – DTW (Detroit) – NGO (Nagoya, Japan) – MNL (Manila) – NGO – DTW – DCA. On Delta, enter “WAS” as the from Airport to see this fare.
- 17,304 miles or 5.9 cents per mile
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on Delta.com
- Delta’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – not required
- Currency: Philippine Peso (PHP) $1USD = 43PHP
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping