Singapore has a reputation for being relatively sterile, but we think it is one of the best food towns in Asia!
- September 3rd – 12th. Valid for travel from August 21st – November 30th or January 1st, 2013 – April 30th, 2013 for Monday through Thursday departures. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase 7 days in advance of departure.
- EWR – HKG (Hong Kong) – SIN (Singapore) – HKG – EWR
- 19,284 miles or 5.8 cents per mile
- Use dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on United.com
- United’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – not required
- Currency: Singapore Dollar (SGD). $1USD = 1.26 SGD
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping