United is putting a lot of international destinations in Europe and Middle East on sale! Dubai is on the list from San Francisco. This is a very good deal. Go check it out.
- April 3rd – 10th. Valid for travel from March 27th – May 17th for Sunday through Thursday departures from the United States, and Monday through Thursday departures to the United States. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase by March 15th.
- SFO – IAD (Washington D.C.) – DXB (Dubai) – IAD – SFO
- 18,928 miles or 5.2 cents per mile
- Use dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on United.com
- United’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – not required
- Currency: Emirati Dirham (AED). $1USD = 3.67 AED
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping