Our first deal to Canada! Canada despite its closeness to the US is actually one of the most expensive places to fly into due to high taxes. Vancouver has great food and is close to Whistler for great outdoor activities.
- April 21st – 24th. Valid for travel until December. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase 7 days before departure.
- Sample for Newark only
- EWR – SLC (Salt Lake City) – YVR (Vancouver) – MSP (Minneapolis) – EWR
- 5,194 miles or 6.0 cents per mile
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on Delta.com
- Delta’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – Not required
- Currency: Canadian Dollar (CAD) $1USD = $0.99 CAD
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping