Busan is the second largest city in South Korea.
- April 24th – May 2nd. Valid for travel from April 22nd – June 7th for Monday through Thursday departures. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase by March 20th.
- MIA – DFW (Dallas) – NRT (Tokyo) – PUS (Busan) – NRT – DFW – MIA
- 16,623 miles or 5.7 cents per mile
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on AA.com
- Use the 10% off Costco AA Gift Cards to save more
- AA’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – not required
- Currency: South Korean Won (KRW). $1USD = 1,120 KRW
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping