Beijing is not only the capital of China, it is also a cultural epicenter. In addition to the sights, some of the best food in China can be found here — our favorite place is Made in China inside the Grand Hyatt. They serve some of the best Peking duck in the world!
- April 4th – 11th. Valid for travel until June 12th for Monday through Thursday departures. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase by March 1st.
- MIA – ORD (Chicago) – PEK (Beijing) – ORD – MIA
- 15,516 miles or 5.5 cents per mile
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on AA.com.
- Use the 10% off Costco AA Gift Cards to save more
- AA’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – required prior to arrival. $140
- Currency: Chinese Yuan Renminbi (CNY) – $1USD = 6.3 CNY
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping