With over 1,700 kilometers of coastline, Oman has tons of beaches and is one of the top tourist destinations in the Persian Gulf.
- April 4th – 13th. Valid for travel until May 15th or August 21st – March 31st, 2013. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase by March 31st.
- IAD – IST (Istanbul) – BAH (Bahrain) – MCT (Muscat) – BAH – IST – IAD
- 14,668 miles or 5.9 cents per mile. Turkish Airlines is partners with United and this fare will earn 100% mileage with United. Provide your United MileagePlus # at check in to receive credit.
- Visa: US Citizens – Visa on Arrival for 20 Rials Omani
- Currency: Rials Omani (OMR) $1USD = 0.385 OMR
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping