Limited Availability – Air Canada: New York/LaGuardia – Brussels, Belgium. $257. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
This is not a FLEXIBLE fare and might also be a mistake fare! Must travel on the dates below. Brussels — it is a nice little city and also only an hour away to Paris. Go celebrate Valentine’s Day in Paris.
A WARNING ON MISTAKE FARES: It is possible that the travel agency, in this case, Vayama.com will not honor the fare. In that scenario, they will cancel the reservation and you will get your money back. Just know it is a possibility.
- Must depart New York / LaGuardia on February 10th
- Must return to New York on February 15th
- LGA – YUL (Montrel) – BRU (Brussels) – YUL – LGA
- 7,570 miles or 3.3 cents per mile. This fare MIGHT not be mileage earning due to the codeshare from Montreal to Brussels with Brussels Airlines. However, both are partners with United MileagePlus, so give them your United MileagePlus frequent flyer number at checkin to maybe get miles.
- Book on Vayama.com
- Visa: US Citizens – not required
- Currency: Euro (EUR); $1USD = 0.78 EUR
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping