Yesterday’s deal to Paris from the West Coast is also available from New York, Boston and Washington D.C., this is a very good deal to Paris!
- March 28th – April 12th. This is a very low price fare to Paris and there are some availability constraints associated with this fare – departures from New York, Boston and Washington D.C. must be March 26th, 27th, 28th and April 1st. The return from Paris must be April 12th (that is the ONLY return date that will give this fare at this price).
- New York: LGA – CLT (Charlotte) – CDG – CLT – LGA
- Boston: BOS – CLT – CDG – CLT – BOS
- Washington D.C.: DCA – CLT – CDG – CLT -DCA
- New York: 9,436 miles or 5.2 cents per mile
- Boston: 9,804 miles or 5.5 cents per mile
- Washington D.C.: 9,011 miles or 5.8 cents per mile
- Visa: US Citizens – not required
- Currency: Euro (EUR); $1USD = 0.78 EUR
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping