We have never published a fare to Paris — so this is a first for us! What is there to say about Paris? You go for the food, museums… and the food… and the food again!
- March 28th – April 12th. This is a very low price fare to Paris and there are some availability constraints associated with this fare – departures from San Francisco, Los Angeles and Seattle must be March 24th, 25th, 26th, 27th, 28th, 31th and April 1st. The return from Paris must be April 12th (that is the ONLY return date that will give this fare at this price).
- Sample routing from LAX only, but the flights will connect in either CLT (Charlotte) or PHL (Philadelphia)
- LAX – CLT – CDG (Paris) – PHL – LAX
- Sample for LAX only
- 12,429 miles or 4.4 cents per mile
- Visa: US Citizens – not required
- Currency: Euro (EUR); $1USD = 0.78 EUR
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping