This is a great fare to Beijing from New York. This is as cheap as it gets! Take this to go see the Great Wall or the Forbidden City… and also go for some of the best Chinese food anywhere — we really enjoy the Peking Duck at Made in China @ The Grand Hyatt Beijing.
- January 26th – February 1st. Valid for travel until March 31st for Monday through Thursday departures. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase by January 9th.
- LGA – DTW (Detroit) – PEK (Beijing) – DTW – LGA
- 14,224 miles or 5.1 cents per mile
- Use dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on Delta.com
- Delta’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – required prior to arrival. $140
- Currency: Chinese Yuan Renminbi (CNY) – $1USD = 6.3 CNY
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping