A good sale to Istanbul. Go checkout the only city in the world that bisects two different continents. Istanbul has thousands and thousands years of history — along with architectural details from different religions.
- March 6th – 14th, 2012. Valid for travel until April 1st, 2012 for Sunday through Thursday departures from the US and Monday through Thursday departures from Turkey. Use http://matrix.itasoftware.com and flexible month search to find exact availability. Must purchase by January 12th, 2012.
- LAX – JFK (New York) – IST (Istanbul) – JFK – LAX
- 14,938 miles or 5.0 cents per mile
- Use dates found at http://matrix.itasoftware.com and book on Delta.com
- Delta’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – Visa on Arrival for $20
- Currency: Turkish Lira (TRY) – $1USD = 1.87 TRY
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Fee Foreign Transaction Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping