Hong Kong is our favorite city in Asia — mainly for the shopping and the food. Okay, mainly for the food. We really like eating in Hong Kong, more so than even Tokyo.
- April 24th – May 1st, 2012. Valid for travel from April 22nd – June 9th, 2012 for Monday through Thursday departure. Use http://matrix.itasoftware.com and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase by December 31st, 2011.
- Routing sample for New York only
- JFK – DTW (Detroit) – HKG (Hong Kong) – NRT (Tokyo) – JFK
- Sample for New York only
- 16,952 miles or 4.8 cents per mile
- Use dates found at http://matrix.itasoftware.com and book on Delta.com
- Delta’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – not required
- Currency: Hong Kong Dollar (HKD). $1USD = 7.8 HKD
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Fee Foreign Transaction Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping