A nice deal to Beijing for Spring of 2012. Spring and Fall are the best times to go to Beijing — not too hot, not too cold and significantly less tourists at the major tourist sites like The Forbidden City and the Great Wall.
- April 23rd – May 1st, 2012. Valid for travel from April 22nd – June 9th, 2012 for Monday through Thursday departures. Use http://matrix.itasoftware.com and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase by December 31st, 2011.
- EWR – PEK (Beijing) – EWR
- 13,624 miles or 5.9 cents per mile
- Use dates found on matrix.itasoftware.com and book on United.com
- United’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – required prior to arrival. $140
- Currency: Chinese Yuan Renminbi (CNY) – $1USD = 6.3 CNY
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Fee Foreign Transaction Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping