Moscow in the Winter! Why not? The main tourist sites are uncrowded and relaxed — the museums, the cathedrals, or markets. Plus, how else can you ice skate in Red Square? Exactly, only in the Winter!
- February 1st – 9th, 2012. Valid for travel from January 9th – March 22nd, 2012 for Sunday through Thursday departures from the United States and Monday through Thursday departures from Russia.
- JFK – SVO (Moscow) – JFK
- 9,292 miles or 5.5 cents per mile
- Use dates found at http://matrix.itasoftware.com and book on Delta.com
- Delta’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – required prior to arrival
- Currency: Russian Ruble (RUB) – $1USD = 31 RUB
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Fee Foreign Transaction Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping