Delta has extended its sale from earlier this month to Seoul, South Korea. Seoul is rarely under $800 from the East Coast. This is a great deal to go checkout the culinary delights of South Korea and culture.
- May 8th – 15th, 2012. Valid for travel from April 22nd, 2012 – June 9th, 2012 for Monday through Thursday departures from the United States and Tuesday through Friday departures from South Korea. Use http://matrix.itasoftware.com and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase by December 31st, 2011.
- Sample from NYC only
- LGA – DTW (Detroit) – ICN (Seoul) – DTW – LGA
- Sample mileage from NYC only
- 14,234 miles or 5.5 cents per mile
- Use dates found at http://matrix.itasoftware.com and book on Delta.com
- Delta’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – not required
- Currency: Won (KRW) – $1USD = 1,147 KRW
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Fee Foreign Transaction Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping