Beijing is great for first time visitors to China — the Great Wall, the food and thousand and thousand years of history.
- March 3rd – 10th, 2012. Valid for travel from February 1st – March 31st, 2012 for Wednesday and Saturday departures. Use http://matrix.itasoftware.com and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase by December 15th, 2011.
- ORD – YYZ (Toronto) – PEK (Beijing) – YYZ – ORD
- 13,156 miles or 5.7 cents per mile. Air Canada is partners with United, the YYZ – PEK portion of the trip will earn 100% miles or 13,156 miles listed.
- Use dates found at http://matrix.itasoftware.com and book on orbitz.com
- Visa: US Citizens – required prior to arrival. $140
- Currency: Chinese Yuan Renminbi (CNY) – $1USD = 6.3 CNY
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Fee Foreign Transaction Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping