Jordan is on our list of destinations to do — we want to go see Petra and the desert vistas of Wadi Rum. Go see why!
- February 23rd – March 1st, 2012. Valid for travel from January 10th – March 10th, 2012. Use http://matrix.itasoftware.com and flexible month search to see availability, enable advance routing and put “af+” on both the outbound and inbound to search only Air France flights. Must purchase by December 8th, 2011.
- ORD – CDG (Paris) – AMM (Amman) – CDG – ORD
- 12,479 miles or 5.7 cents per mile. This will earn 100% mileage credit with Delta SkyMiles. Provide your Delta # at checkin to receive your mileage credit.
- Use dates found on matrix.itasoftware.com and then book on Air France
- Visa: US Citizens – visa on arrival for 20 JOD or $28 USD for single entry, 40 JOD or $56 USD for double entry and 60 JOD or $84USD for multiple entry.
- Currency: Jordanian Dinar (JOD). $1 USD = 0.78 JOD
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Fee Foreign Transaction Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping