Mumbai is the cultural capital of India. It’s the home to Bollywood and also the commercial center of India. Probably the most cosmopolitan of all the Indian cities. Go check it out.
- January 19th – 26th, 2012. Valid for travel from January 10th – March 31st, 2012. Use http://matrix.itasoftware.com and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase by November 15th, 2012.
- ORD – IST (Istanbul) – BOM (Mumbai, India) – IST – ORD
- 16,934 miles or 5.9 cents per mile. Turkish is a member of the Star Alliance (the world’s largest airline alliance) and partners with United Airlines. You will earn 100% mileage credit with United for this flight.
Use dates found on matrix.itasoftware.com and then book on www.turkishairways.com
- Visa: US Citizens require a visa prior to arrival
- Currency: Rupee. $1USD = 48 INR
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Fee Foreign Transaction Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping