American: Newark/Boston/Washington D.C./Fort Lauderdale – San Francisco (and vice versa). $241. Roundtrip, including all Taxes and Fees
This is hub war special — AA is putting San Francisco (an United hub) on sale from many cities. This also works from San Francisco to those cities. This is a hub war fare — this sale could last an hour or a day. AA has a 24 hour fare guarantee — so put it on hold if you need more time to firm up your plans.
- December 1st – 4th, 2011. Valid for travel until August, 2012. Use http://matrix.itasoftware.com and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase 3 days advance of travel.
- Sample only for Newark
- EWR – DFW (Dallas) – SFO (San Francisco) – DFW – EWR. Routing via ORD (Chicago) also available. California residents (your AA.com account address needs to be located in California) can receive double miles for ORD/DFW – SFO portion of the trip until March, 2012. Info: double miles promotion
- Newark: 5,673 miles or 4.2 cents per mile. With double miles – 8,560 miles or 2.8 cents per mile
- Boston: 6,052 miles or 3.9 cents per mile. With double miles – 8,980 miles or 2.6 cents per mile
- Washington D.C.: 5,313 miles or 4.5 cents per mile. With double miles – 8,240 miles or 2.9 cents per mile
- Fort Lauderdale: 5,167 miles or 4.6 cents per mile. With double miles – 8,094 miles or 2.9 cents per mile
- Use dates found at http://matrix.itasoftware.com and book on AA.com
- Use the 10% off Costco AA Gift Cards to save more
- AA’s risk free cancellation policy here