Bangkok in itself is a great city with a vibrant nightlight, awesome food and great shopping. When you are tired of that, use it as a springboard to visit the Phuket or Chiang Mai or beyond Thailand.
- December 1st – 8th, 2011. Valid for travel from November 10th, 2011 – March 31st, 2012 for Monday through Thursday departures. Use http://matrix.itasoftware.com and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase by November 14th, 2011.
- SEA – NRT (Tokyo) – BKK (Bangkok) – NRT – SEA
- 15,278 miles or 6.0 cents per mile
- Use dates found on matrix.itasoftware.com and book on United.com
- United’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – not required
- Currency: Thai Baht (THB). $1USD = 30THB
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Fee Foreign Transaction Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping