A nice sale to Madrid. Go enjoy the museums and food.
- December 1st – 8th. Valid for travel from November 14th – December 14th & December 29th – January 1st, 2012 & January 9th, 2012 – March 22nd, 2012 for Sunday through Thursday departures. Use http://matrix.itasoftware.com and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase by November 7th.
- SEA – JFK (New York) – MAD (Madrid) – ATL (Atlanta) – SEA
- 12,492 miles or 6.0 cents per mile
- Use dates found at http://matrix.itasoftware.com and book on Delta.com
- Delta’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – not required
- Currency: Euro. $1USD = 0.78 Euro
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Fee Foreign Transaction Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
To make sure you receive our latest deals, LIKE our The Flight Deal Facebook Page, follow us on Twitter @TheFlightDeal, or subscribe to The Flight Deal RSS Feed or Subscribe via Email (Once a Day)