San Pedro Sula isn’t on many people’s destinations, it is a great getaway to awesome beach destinations like Roatan Island. This is a very good fare to Honduras. Central America is definitely worth exploring!
- December 6th – 13th. Valid for travel from November 10th, 2011 – February 29th, 2012. Use http://matrix.itasoftware.com and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase by November 17th, 2011.
- Los Angeles: LAX – MIA (Miami) – SAP (San Pedro Sula) – MIA – LAX
- San Francisco: SFO – MIA – SAP – MIA – SFO
- LAX: 6,408 miles or 4.5 cents per mile
- SFO: 6,902 miles or 4.3 cents per mile
- Use dates found at http://matrix.itasoftware.com and book on AA.com
- Use the 10% off Costco AA Gift Cards to save more
- AA’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – not required
- Currency: Honduran Lempira (HNL) $1USD = 18.95 HNL
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Fee Foreign Transaction Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping