Nice sale to Madrid. Go for the museums, the food and the culture.
- December 1st – 8th, 2011. Valid for travel November 8th – December 16th, 2011 & December 25th – April 1st, 2012 for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday departures. Use http://matrix.itasoftware.com and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase by November 15th, 2011.
- SFO – DFW (Dallas) – MAD (Madrid) – DFW – SFO. Also can be routed via LAX (Los Angeles), ORD (Chicago – O’Hare), MIA (Miami) or JFK (New York). We recommend that you route yourself via either DFW or ORD to take advantage of the double miles promotion for California residents for SFO -> DFW/ORD flights. Info: double miles promotion.
- 12,839 miles or 5.7 cents per mile. With double miles — 15,786 miles or 4.6 cents per mile
- Use dates found at http://matrix.itasoftware.com and book on AA.com
- Use the 10% off Costco AA Gift Cards to save more
- AA’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – not required
- Currency: Euro. $1USD = 0.78 Euro
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Fee Foreign Transaction Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping