A great fare to Hong Kong! Hong Kong is definitely one of our favorite cities in the world for the food and shopping.
- February 1st – 8th, 2012. Valid for travel November 13th – March 31st, 2012. You must go to Kayak.com to be redirected to Delta in order to find this fare at $710. Search for data availability on Kayak, availability is very good. Must purchase by November 14th, 2011.
- BOS – DTW (Detroit) – HKG (Hong Kong) – NRT (Tokyo) – DTW (Detroit) – BOS
- 17,320 miles or 4.1 cents per mile
- You must go to Kayak.com to be redirected to Delta in order to book this fare.
- Delta’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – not required
- Currency: Hong Kong Dollar (HKD). $1USD = 7.8 HKD
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Fee Foreign Transaction Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping