A nice sale to Aruba! A Caribbean destination from the Tri-State area for under $300. This is Delta attacking United/Continental from their hub. This will not last long — take advantage of it now if you plan to go.
- January 19th – 27th. Valid for travel from January 14th, 2012 – February 11th, 2012 for Monday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday departures. Use http://matrix.itasoftware.com and flexible month search to see availability. Availability is decent — though return flights are not optimal, and the more optimal returns that we have below are limited. Must purchase by November 9th.
- EWR – ATL (Atlanta) – AUA (Aruba) – ATL – EWR
- 4,924 miles or 6.0 cents per mile
- Use dates found at http://matrix.itasoftware.com and book on Delta.com
- Delta’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – not required
- Currency: Aruban Guilder (AWG) $1USD = 1.79 AWG
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Fee Foreign Transaction Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping