A few years ago, $300 cross country fares were at best mediocre. Now, a $300 fare is actually a good deal — especially when it’s for non-stop service (the previous sub-$250 fares were all connecting flights). All the major carriers – American, Delta and United are running this sale. This also works from San Francisco / Los Angeles – New York.
- December 8th – 12th. Valid for travel until Mid-February, 2012 for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday departures. Use http://matrix.itasoftware.com and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase 14 days advance of departure
- To San Francisco: JFK (New York – JFK) / EWR (Newark) – SFO – JFK/EWR (Newark for Continental)
- To Los Angeles: JFK / EWR – LAX – JFK / EWR
- SFO: 5,158 miles or 5.8 cents per mile
- LAX: 4,950 miles or 6.0 cents per mile
- Use dates found on matrix.itasoftware.com and book on AA.com, Delta.com or United.com
- Airline risk free cancellation policy here