This is really a very good fare to Tel Aviv from Chicago.
Turkish is a member of the Star Alliance (the world’s largest airline alliance) and partners with United Airlines. You will earn 100% mileage credit with United for this flight.
- February 1st – 10th, 2012. Valid for travel from January 10th, 2012 until to March 31th, 2012. Use http://matrix.itasoftware.com and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase by November 15th, 2011.
- ORD – IST (Istanbul) – TLV (Tel Aviv) – IST – ORD
- 12,356 miles or 5.6 cents per mile
- Use dates found at http://matrix.itasoftware.com and book on TurkishAirlines.com
- Visa Requirements: US Citizens – not required
- Currency: Israeli Shekel (ILS) $1USD = 3.6 ILS
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Fee Foreign Transaction Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping