Bangkok is a great springboard to the rest of Southeast Asia. With multiple low cost carriers based our of Bangkok, you can visit Cambodia, Laos etc for much less than flying there directly.
And of course, Bangkok a great destination — great food, awesome nightlight, and a lot of history.
- January 20th – 28th, 2012. Valid for travel from January 16th, 2012 to March 31st, 2012. Use http://matrix.itasoftware.com and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase by November 7th, 2011.
- EWR/JFK – NRT (Tokyo) – BKK (Bangkok) – NRT – EWR/JFK
- 19,028 miles or 5.3 cents per mile
- Use dates found on matrix.itasoftware.com and book on United.com
- United’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – not required
- Currency: Thai Baht (THB). $1USD = 30THB
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Fee Foreign Transaction Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping