Cape Town for under $850! Great price! Take advantage and go to the some of the best beaches in Africa when it’s cold in New York. Do a little beach time, then go to Franschoek for some great wine. When you are done with wine, go on a safari.
- November 28th – December 6th. Valid for travel from November 14th – December 14th & December 29th – January 1st, 2012 & January 9th, 2012 – March 22nd, 2012 for Sunday through Thursday departures. Use http://matrix.itasoftware.com and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase by November 2nd, 2011 (THAT’S TODAY).
- JFK – AMS (Amsterdam) – CPT (Cape Town) – AMS – JFK
- 19,296 miles or 4.3 miles. KLM partners with Delta and this will credit 100% mileage with Delta SkyMiles. 19,296 miles is almost enough miles for a free domestic ticket, remember to provide them your Delta SkyMiles number at checkin to receive your miles. DO NOT CREDIT THIS TO KLM’s program, as it will only earn 25%. Credit to Delta!
- Use dates found on matrix.itasoftware.com and then book on www.klm.com
- Visa: US Citizens – not required
- Currency: Rand – $1USD = 8 South African Rand (ZAR)
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Fee Foreign Transaction Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping